Nyoro
Just another Fansub.TV weblog

Yes! The end…. is near~!
Posted on June 26th, 2008 at 2:31 pm by Noshi

Mwhuahahahaa~~

Yup, after Monday I’ll probably be done with school. I’ve got my last tests(Romeo and Juliet, physics, Seneca, religion) then and after that it’s relaxing again, and hoping that I didn’t fail this year.

Already had a little pre-party of what’s coming this summer đŸ˜›Â  Last Tuesday was Miyavi’s concert, and it was really fun. Although I had tests that day, I skipped and said I didn’t feel well. Well I really didn’t feel well, so I decided to allow it for myself to rest up a bit more, study for the next tests, and dress up properly for the concert ^^. I met up with some friends, stalking Schiphol airport at first, then arriving like half an hour before opening at the concert hall. It sold out, so there were a lot of people. Too bad I saw so many parents coming along too.. I think a handful of fans that didn’t get a ticket in time could have had one if the parents didn’t tag along.
But anyways, while the hall got crowded more and more, we just saw a nice spot somewhere in front on the left side of stage. It wasn’t crowded over there, and we could just relax against the wall and seeing almost everything on stage. Well as soon as it started the girls went screaming like mad, damn my ears would’ve been bleeding if I didn’t cover them up.

Miyavi was wearing the same outfit as on the picture I posted before, and the show became complete with cherry tree petals flying around which was pretty neat. In between the songs he played, he had a ‘battle’ with the kabuki boy tapdancer (ah I love this guy XD) and there was also this DJ tagging along named Teddyloid mixing up some of miyavi’s songs. Miyavi’s English and Dutch entertained  me. He could say more sentences than the average Japanese band that’s been here. He even asked the people to take a step back because the people in front were being crushed. Right in those engrish words đŸ˜›

After the concert I didn’t buy any merch. I did take two flyers with miyavi on one side, and Kagrra, on the other ^^ Which I’m looking forward to as well =D I just hung it next to my other flyers/posters on my wall of fame XD

Heh, just received an email of my boss to ask if me and two others didn’t have any holiday plans. Reminded me again that a few days ago it really struck me that I couldn’t go on holiday this year. That it never goes as I want/planned. So I’ll probably go work a lot to forget about that, maybe even get an extra holiday job if I don’t get more work days and to earn a lot so I at least have money for next year.

Also, the FTV blogs are rather dead, but since I kinda like this idea of writing random crap and people reading it, I might get another blog as well XD Any recommendations? (plz no livejournal)

btw, I changed my music player ^^ The theme is Miyavi, please give it a listen! đŸ˜€

Comments so far:

Link Here | June 28, 2008,

You should try MyOpera, Noshi! That’s where I have my main blog (though I’ve not written much lately).
See http://my.opera.com/community/
(You don’t have to use the Opera browser to have an account there, though it’s worth trying since you don’t need to download loads of extensions like firefox needs.) You get a blog, photo-album, 300MB storage space, and it’s very international (lot of Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese etc). There’s not a lot of anime fans though, that’s the only downside, but that would change if everyone from ftv signed up! Also it’s hosted in Norway, the land of fjords, trolls, and hoards of biting midges.

Comment by Hiroyuki |

Link Here | June 29, 2008,

How noob-friendly is it? >___> I was struggling so much with this ftv blog, that I just picked and posted stuff randomly XD I’ll try and see what it’s like .__.

Comment by Noshi |

Link Here | June 29, 2008,

Noob-friendly?
…oh you mean newbie, for a moment I thought… but noob is welcome too…

Anyway I think it’s a bit easier to use than this one. You can preview your posts for one thing! Also you can use bbcode like in the forums, you don’t have to use HTML to do formatting or images. I find the account management less confusing too, there’s a central control panel (“my account”) from where you can access everything.

Actually I was just looking and they already have a user called Noshi, and another called Nyoro! Well they do claim to have 1.5 million users so I guess a lot of names are taken. (though I don’t think many of them are actually blogging, most people are just signing up for the support forums or bookmarks service I think)

Comment by Hiroyuki |

Link Here | June 29, 2008,

Ah.. I might give it a try once my tests are over so I can figure out how it works^^
thanks.
So ppl can just comment even when they’re not signed up on opra?(like here, you have to be signed in to be able to comment blogs)
The thing with that commenting and stuff is that I’m afraid that ppl might abuse other ppl’s (nick)names when commenting. But I guess there’s no blog that has some sort of system that will allow anyone to comment, but will unable (nick)name abuse.. if you get what I’m saying XD

Also, I’ll go with noshinosh, I saw that was free XD for this blog I wanted noshi too, but it had to be 6characters >__>

Comment by Noshi |

Link Here | June 29, 2008,

Re Comments: you can adjust settings how you like (friends / myopera users / anyone(=”anonymous”)). I always allow anonymous comments: the simple captcha system prevents spam and the only stupid comments I’ve received were on an Umisho post which has a nude image of Amuro: it seems nudes act as an idiot-magnet!
If a person is not logged in it shows their comment as being from “anonymous user” but is tagged with the name they give, so you won’t mistake it for a real user of that name (which would show their avatar too).
But as with the ftv blogs it’s probably best to turn trackbacks off (on ftv at least they seem to generate nothing but spam).

Comment by Hiroyuki |

Link Here | June 29, 2008,

You could call yourself A-Oryzae!

Comment by Hiroyuki |

Link Here | June 30, 2008,

what are trackbacks? XDD
*steals totoro*

Comment by Noshi |

Link Here | June 30, 2008,

Trackbacks… if someone links to one of your blog entries from their own blog, then their blogging site automatically adds a comment to your blog. The result is… spam!

If you’re getting weird little random comments which link to some Polish or Russian or other website, that’s trackbacks in action. After I turned them off I stopped getting spam on my ftv blog.

Comment by Hiroyuki |

RSS feed for comments on this post.
TrackBack URI

Share your thoughts

(required)

(required)

Sign up at Gravatar.com to personalize your comments!