Nyoro
Just another Fansub.TV weblog

I’m home
Posted on August 20th, 2008 at 9:51 am by Noshi

I’m home at last. I didn’t update for a while since I decided to let my bf take away my laptop from the hospital to prevent it from being stolen.

The surgery went pretty well. It took them a few hours to take out all the metal from my previous operations out of my back, but that went well and with care so I’m glad about that. Then they attached some longer pieces since my previous ones were too short because I had grown. I heard my wound started leaking again for a while after they were done, and that I lost like 4 litres of blood. But in the end I must say they did a pretty good job πŸ™‚ And I can happily say that my back is STRAIGHT again^^ (and that I;ve grown some more cm which would probably make me one of the longest chinese girls XD

For the ones who still don’t know what I’m talking about, they discovered scoliosis when I was around 12/13 years old, and had two surgeries for that when I was 14. After a while it grew weird again because I had grown again.But my previous surgeon didn’t want to do it over again because he said it was too riskful and not possible to correct so I went to another hospital for a second opinion…. which left me waiting for 10 months or so >__>Β  and messed up a lot before that time but oh well…

I recovered rather fast and didn’t want to know of morphine very soon after the surgery too. I’m home now and going to be recovering for a few weeks. I’d like to thank everyone visiting me and supporting and stuff ^^

Comments so far:

Link Here | August 20, 2008,

I hope for a quick recovery. Sounds like it’s been a trying experience. Let me know if there’s anything I can do. πŸ™‚

Comment by daft27 |

Link Here | August 20, 2008,

Hi Sweets!
I am happy your surgery went well. Please, take care and rest up. I am sure by now, you know that routine, but well, nevertheless, one must always take care. I wish I could send you a big flock of California flowers , a basket of fruit and yes, Chocolate! A speedy and well healed wound ….and no pain….may all go well, as you recuperate. ^^)
yours,
Yaya

Comment by ImTakes |

Link Here | August 21, 2008,

Thanks daft and yaya ^^ I think I’ll be fine now, just going to take it reaally easy XD

Comment by Noshi |

Link Here | August 21, 2008,

4 litres of blood! Think of how many vampires that would feed! You’re very brave to go through with such a thing, anyway I hope you recover quickly. Your extra height should come in handy at gigs to see over other people’s heads!

Comment by Hiroyuki |

Link Here | August 21, 2008,

For the next couple of weeks just take it easy! Plenty of long naps and don’t overwork yourself! Take advantage of the time and catch up on some anime!!!

I wish you a speedy recovery!!!

Comment by monsta666 |

Link Here | August 23, 2008,

4 litres of blood ain’t that something, well i’m glad that the surgery went okay and that you are recovering fast.
Now relax and take it easy for the next weeks and get plenty of rest, so get well and take care πŸ˜‰

Comment by Chuuko |

Link Here | August 23, 2008,

@Hiroyuki: thanks for the tip about my new height XD Funny thing is, the day I got out of hospital was the day of the Kagrra, concert which I unfortunately missed (was crazy enough to go there anyways and sit down in a wheelchair but didn’t in the end XD)

@monsta666: thanks for your kind words. I can lie down all day and watch as much anime as I want, but now I’m running out of it lol.

@Chuuko:thank you too ^^ I’ll be sure to take it easy

Comment by Noshi |

RSS feed for comments on this post.
TrackBack URI

Share your thoughts

(required)

(required)

Sign up at Gravatar.com to personalize your comments!